Valerie cutout canvas midi dress
Simon Porte Jacquemus' late mother Valérie has always been his muse - the pencil silhouette of this dress is inspired by a design he made for her from linen curtains in his youth. It's cut from canvas with raised, frayed seams that trace your curves and has an open back framed by a buckled strap.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Beige canvas
- Concealed zip fastening at side
- 80% viscose, 20% linen
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.