+ NET SUSTAIN organic cotton-poplin shirt
Color: Sky blue
- 0 (sold out)
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
Lee Mathews' Resort '20 collection has a distinctly utilitarian theme. This shirt is cut from organic cotton-poplin sourced from the Better Cotton Initiative - less water and zero chemicals were used during the production process. It has a loose, boxy fit with buttoned sleeve tabs, so you can roll-up the cuffs.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Size 0 = UK 6, 1 = UK 8, 2 = UK 10, 3 = UK 12
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Pale-gray organic cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Steel
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.