Oversized tie-detailed gathered cotton-poplin coat
Loewe's Jonathan Anderson used oversized proportions to create a sense of drama and depth on his Spring '20 runway. Worn on the day, this coat is made cut from swathes of crisp cotton-poplin in a voluminous silhouette that can be altered using the ties at the cuffs and hem. The subtle topstitching is a mark of the label's considered attention to detail, while the poetic pierrot collar nods to traditional 17th-century dress.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- Adjustable drawstring at the neck and hem for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.