Two-tone smocked cotton-blend poplin midi dress
Jonathan Anderson looked to 16th and 17th-century silhouettes in search of inspiration for Loewe's Resort '20 collection. This midi dress is cut from crisp cotton-blend poplin and has a smocked pistachio panel that defines the waist. The skirt flows slightly longer at the back, so it moves beautifully.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- White cotton-blend poplin, pistachio poplin
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- Fabric1: 70% cotton, 30% polyester; fabric2: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Indonesia
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.