+ NET SUSTAIN Trust in Me metallic woven top
- UK10 (low stock)
- UK12 (low stock)
Maggie Marilyn's 'Trust in Me' top is made from an upcycled woven fabric sourced by New Zealand's Selvage Cloth - a specialty mill giving new life to reclaimed textiles. Flecked with metallic threads for a touch of sparkle, it's cut for a loose fit and has a notched camp collar, as well as a long sash to define the waist.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Silver viscose, nylon and spandex-blend
- Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- 73% viscose, 23% nylon, 4% spandex; lining: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.