+ NET SUSTAIN Moon cropped open-back hemp top
- US00 (sold out)
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
Mara Hoffman carefully selects all of her materials with sustainability in mind - this cropped 'Moon' top is made from hemp, one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics. Designed for a slim fit, it has a square neckline, voluminous sleeves and cutout open back. Wear yours with the matching pants and sandals.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed for a slim fit
- Cropped length
- Oversized sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9” and is wearing a US 0
- White hemp
- Concealed button-fastening keyhole and zip fastening at back
- 100% hemp; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.