Melissa Joy Manning
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold pearl necklace
Keshi pearls are prized the world over for their organic shapes and inherent glow. Melissa Joy Manning's necklace is handmade in the designer's studio from recycled 14-karat gold using methods that minimize waste and set with a single illuminating stone. Showcase yours with a low neckline, letting the luster reflect on your face.
Shown here with: Cult Gaia Dress, Melissa Joy Manning Necklace, Melissa Joy Manning Necklace, Melissa Joy Manning Earrings, Melissa Joy Manning Bracelet, Melissa Joy Manning Ring, Melissa Joy Manning Ring.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 25cm / 9.8in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.4in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Pearl, total weight: 4.50-carats
- Hook fastening
- Keshi pearls: Tahiti
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.