+ NET SUSTAIN high-rise slim-leg jeans
- 24 (sold out)
- 25 (sold out)
- 26 (sold out)
- 27 (sold out)
- 28 (sold out)
- 29 (low stock)
"Get your butt into something more sustainable," says Reformation, playfully, of its jeans. This '80s-inspired cigarette pair is made from slightly stretchy organic cotton-blend in a slightly faded dark-gray wash. They're designed to sit high on the waist and the slim legs are detailed with functional zippers, so you can wear them with ankle boots.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a slim fit
- Slightly short in length
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 26
- Dark-gray stretch-denim
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 66% organic cotton, 33% Lyocell, 1% elastane
- Dry clean
- Designer wash: Yuma
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.