- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (sold out)
Debuted on the Spring '20 runway in Milan, Salvatore Ferragamo's utilitarian jumpsuit has been made in Italy from durable gabardine and has a trending camp collar. Style yours in an easy, low-key way with sandals and a tote.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed for a loose fit
- Unfinished hems; can be altered to a suitable length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 38
- Beige gabardine
- Button fastenings along front
- 64% viscose, 36% linen; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Straw
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.