The Herringbone Roundtop belted cotton jumpsuit
- 0 (sold out)
- 2 (low stock)
The Great designers, Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, look to traditional American workwear for inspiration - this jumpsuit is modeled on overalls from the '40s. Cut from sturdy herringbone cotton, it has rolled-up sleeves and a slightly loose fit that's tempered with a utilitarian D-ring belt. It'll look equally cool with sandals or lug-soled boots.
Shown here with: Loewe Tote, 3.1 Phillip Lim Sandals, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Alighieri Necklace, Alighieri Bracelet, Isabel Marant Bracelet, Repossi Ring, Repossi Ring, OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN Earring, Anita Ko Earring.
- Size 0 = XS, 1 = S, 2 = M, 3 = L
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Cream herringbone cotton
- Concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.