Treeca linen-blend straight-leg pants
- US00 - Sold out
- US10 - Low stock
Theory sources all of its materials from the world's best mills - these pants are made from linen-blend from the Marini in Prato, Italy. Woven with a hint of stretch, they have a flexible waistband and straight legs. Wear yours with neutral loafers or pumps.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise, designed for a straight-leg fit
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 4
- Off-white linen-blend
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 63% linen, 35% viscose, 2% elastane; pocket lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.