Sanskrit Saponins, 90ml
NIOD's 'yešti' collection combines ancient knowledge of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine with the most effective modern skincare innovations. 'Sanskrit Saponins' is an intense face cleansing balm developed from highly concentrated, unrefined plants Shikakai and Sapindus Mukorossi to clear your pores of dead cells, oil and dirt without peeling or drying. It's highly effective, yet gentle enough to preserve the skin's natural balance. With frequent use it will reduce build-up, congestion and banish blemishes.
- After the first use skin will look smooth and almost pore-free
- Can also be used as a mask once a week
- Alcohol, oil, silicone and cruelty-free
Instructions for use:
- Use once every other day in the morning or evening
- Remove makeup and wet face thoroughly before applying
- Massage the formula between your palms for a few seconds to form a paste-like lather, then apply to the entire face, avoiding the eyes
- Rinse thoroughly, keeping your eyes closed and dry with a towel
- 90ml/ 3fl.oz.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arginine, Polysorbate 60, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca (Desert Date) Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Melanin, Sorbic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.