THE NORTH FACE
1996 Retro Nuptse hooded quilted coated-ripstop down jacket
$353.55/ Approx. BHD 133
Select a size
- x small - Sold out
- small - Sold out
- medium - Sold out
- large - Sold out
- x large - Sold out
Are you unsure what size to get?
A throwback to coveted archival styles, The North Face's '1996 Retro Nutpse' jacket offers incredible warmth and water resistance. It's made from protective DWR-coated ripstop that's filled with insulating down and feathers and has a packable hood and drawstrings at the hem to adjust the fit. Pack yours into itself to easily transport it while traveling.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Internal drawcord waist for a comfortable fit
- Drawcord hem for a flexible
- Internal hood
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
Details & Care
- Brown coated ripstop
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% nylon; filling: 90% down, 10% feathers (Goose)
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Dark Oak
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about our delivery options. Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, you've got 28 days to request an exchange or return and send them back to us. We'll collect them from your home or office for free.
Product Code 38063312419396756
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.