9-karat gold, enamel and topaz ring
- 16 (sold out)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Floral motifs are central to our exclusive capsule collection with Bea Bongiasca - they give each piece such a delicate femininity. Handmade from 9-karat gold, this ring is partially dipped in white enamel and centered with a prong-set topaz stone. Wear it with the label's blue version.
20% of the profits* from the sale of this product will go to the Association of the Italian Red Cross. The Association of the Italian Red Cross is a registered charity in Rome, Italy (charity number 1157/2016 and VAT number 13669721006).
*"Profits" means the sale price of the product less operational and landing costs, including transportation fees, customs, duties, taxes, insurance, currency conversion, crating, handling and payment fees.
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Blue topaz, total weight: 0.68-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.