Cari stretch ski salopettes
- FR44 - Low stock
Bogner is the brainchild of former ski champion Willy Bogner, so when it comes to dressing for the slopes, you'll feel confident and comfortable in its designs. Cut from technical shell with three lightweight, protective layers, these salopettes have slim legs and zipped hems so they'll fit nicely over your boots. Choose from our edit of jackets to complete your outfit.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Adjustable braces for a secure fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Black stretch-shell
- Zip fastening along front
- Fabric1: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane; fabric2: 100% polyurethane; fabric3: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.