- x small (sold out)
- medium (low stock)
- large (sold out)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Charvet has been tailoring quality pieces in its Parisian workshop since 1838. Inspired by the classic menswear that the brand is known for, this nightdress is made from airy cotton-poplin with a grandad collar and split, curved hem. It's detailed with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons that complement the soft pastel-pink hue.
Shown here with: Loren Stewart Earrings.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Pastel-pink cotton-poplin
- Button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.