+ NET SUSTAIN Casablanca wool-crepe wrap jumpsuit
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (low stock)
- FR40 (low stock)
- FR42 (low stock)
Envelope1976 founder Celine Aagaard employs a natural, vegan dying process in order to achieve a neutral palette for her pieces - versatility and longevity are at the core of her design ethos. Tailored from sumptuous wool-crepe, this 'Casablanca' jumpsuit has a flattering wrap silhouette with straight legs and a self-tie belt to define your waist. Wear it with gold jewelry.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist with relaxed pants, tapered at the hem
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Beige wool-crepe
- Button and tie fastening at side
- 100% wool
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.