Oladimia double-breasted wool blazer
- FR40 (low stock)
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Isabel Marant's 'Oladimia' blazer was worn on the label's Fall '20 runway by supermodel Amber Valletta, where it was styled with a tonal turtleneck and matching pants. Cut from anthracite wool for a loose fit, it has a double-breasted front and internal shoulder pads.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Anthracite wool
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% wool; trim: 80% polyester, 20% viscose; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.