Loya woven pants
Simon Porte Jacquemus showed these 'Loya' pants at his 10th anniversary runway show which was set amidst the lavender hills of Provence - the vibrant hue almost matched the long pink carpet that the models walked on the day. They have sharply pressed creases and sit just above your hips. Channel the designer's penchant for color and tuck in an equally bright shirt.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Pants measure high rise, however intended fit is to be worn loose and low on the hips
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Pink and white viscose-blend
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 57% viscose, 43% silk; lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.