New Cylinder gold-plated ring
- 8 (sold out)
Jennifer Fisher's 'New Cylinder' ring is ideal for those who prefer clean-cut shapes but still love to make a statement with their jewelry. It’s hand-cast from gold-plated brass into a wide band that tapers toward the ends.
Shown here with: Peter Do Dress.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.