Lace-trimmed paisley-print crepe de chine shorts
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR42 (low stock)
Julien Dossena's inspiration for Paco Rabanne's collections often comes from the past. Designed with the '70s in mind, these shorts are made from crepe de chine that's patterned with paisley and trimmed with delicate black lace. The waistband is elasticated for comfort.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a loose fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a FR 36
- Multicolored crepe de chine, black lace
- Pull on
- 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.