Antifer 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
Gaia Repossi loves designing rings because she can draw the patterns directly on her fingers and play around with different shapes so easily. This 'Antifer' one has been cast in Italy from polished 18-karat white gold in a peaked silhouette resembling the Normandy cliffs it's named after. The 0.38-carats of pavé diamonds shimmer in low light and the doubled-up band creates the illusion of stacked styles.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- F diamonds, total weight: 0.38-carats
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.