Berbère 18-karat rose gold ring
Color: Rose gold
- 54 (sold out)
The minimalist lines of Repossi's 'Berbère' ring are inspired by the linear hand tattoos of Northern Africa's nomadic Tuareg tribe. Backed on a discreet bar to look like separately stacked bands, this style is cast from polished 18-karat rose gold and is simple enough to wear every day.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.