+ NET SUSTAIN Wire silver ring
- 50 (sold out)
- 52 (sold out)
- 54 (sold out)
- 56 (sold out)
Saskia Diez's sculptural 'Wire' ring proves minimal shapes can be so striking. Made in Munich from recycled silver, it has a chunky shape that's slender on the underside, which allows freedom of movement and makes stacking easy. Try yours with something pearly.
This product Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Made in Germany
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.