Grain de poudre wool pencil skirt
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
Lee Alexander McQueen cut his teeth at London's esteemed Savile Row, and his sharp eye for tailoring is still present in the label’s collections today. Made in Italy from smooth wool, this classic black pencil skirt is a timeless choice for events where you want to make a good impression, like an interview or business meeting. It has vertical seams at the waist to flatter the figure and is lined in silk.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Falls below the knee, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Black grain de poudre wool
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 100% wool; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.