Louise d'Or Collier 14-karat gold necklace
Anissa Kermiche's 'Louise d'Or Collier' necklace is part of the label's 'Liberté, Égalité, Feminité' collection which acts as an ode to French Revolutionist women. It's cast from 14-karat gold and strung with coin charms that are a feminine take on the original named after Louis XIII. The chain is adjustable, so you can wear it at three different lengths.
This item’s measurements are:
- Max. Chain Length: 44cm / 17.2in
- Min. Chain Length: 38cm / 14.8in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.6in
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.