- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (sold out)
Daniel Lee opened his debut runway show for Bottega Veneta with this dress - throughout the collection, he nods to the label's leatherwork heritage and reinterprets it with his own eye. Made in Italy from buttery lambskin, this elegant style is seamed through the front to define the slightly loose fit and has a wide square neckline. Style yours with minimal gold jewelry and a pair of the cult mules.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take their normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Black leather
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% leather (Lamb)
- Specialist clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.