Panthère de Cartier 20mm small 18-karat gold watch
Cartier's iconic 'Panthère' watch is so-called because of the fluid, feline nature of the maillon bracelet which slinks around your wrist. The gracefulness of the links is especially evident with this lightweight, 20mm style. It's been crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and has precise quartz movement. The silvered dial is detailed with signature Roman numerals and blued steel hands, while a single sapphire studs the crown.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Length: 50cm / 19.5in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers,
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 20mm; case height: 25mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WGPN0012
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.