Panthère de Cartier small 22mm 18-karat gold watch
Cartier's sophisticated timepiece is crafted from polished 18-karat gold and has quartz movement for precise timekeeping. It's expertly made with the house's maillon bracelet comprised of five supple interlocking links and has a clasp that appears invisible - you'll love how light it feels on your wrist. The silvered dial is marked with signature Roman numerals and blued sword-shaped hands.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Sapphire glass crystal
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: CRWGPN0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.