Pasha de Cartier Automatic 35mm 18-karat rose gold, alligator and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Pasha de Cartier' timepiece was first launched in the '80s and inspired by a wristwatch the brand introduced to its collection in 1943. Reimagined once again for modern times, this version has been skilfully crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier from 18-karat rose gold. It has a silvered guilloché dial illuminated with 48 diamonds and a sapphire-tipped crown that matches the signature blued steel hands. Switch between the alligator and bracelet straps, depending on your outfit.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.6in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 23 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered gradient guilloché dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 1.15-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Exhibition case back
- Invisible clasp fastening 18-karat rose gold bracelet; additional buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case width: 35mm; case thickness: 9.37mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPA0013
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.