+ NET SUSTAIN Ramon checked cotton-blend maxi shirt dress
Barcelona has a special place in Cortana's Rosa Esteva's heart - she moved there to study fashion at the age of 18 and still employs local artisans in the coastal city to bring her designs to life. Made locally in a small atelier, this cotton-blend shirt dress is cinched at the waist with a wide bodice-style panel and has two pleats through the front. Stick to accessories in earthy tones to complement the neutral checks.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Tonal-beige and lavender cotton-blend
- Button fastenings through front
- 96% cotton, 4% acetate
- Green dry clean
- Made in Spain
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.