+ NET SUSTAIN Rose cotton wide-leg pants
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
Cortana's designs are always effortless and breezy as they reflect founder Rosa Esteva's easy-going upbringing on the island of Mallorca. Made by artisans at a small atelier in Barcelona, these wide-leg pants are cut from pink 'maltinto' cotton and are lightly gathered at each side of the waistband. Our stylists like them with the matching shirt.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a wide-leg fit
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10"and is wearing a FR 36
- Pink cotton
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% cotton
- Green dry clean
- Made in Spain
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.