Evil Eye 18-karat rose gold, aquamarine and diamond necklace
Color: Rose gold
Diane Kordas spends her summers in Greece and draws from Athenian craftsmanship and mythology to design her pieces. Modeled after military ID tags, this 18-karat rose gold necklace has a pendant that swivels between an enameled evil eye and a neat row of diamonds. The aquamarine-studded chain is extremely long, so you can easily layer it with other styles.
Shown here with: Jacquemus Dress.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 43cm / 16.8in
- Pendant Length: 5cm / 2in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.6in
- Aquamarines; brilliant round-cut G-H VS diamonds, total weight: 0.18-carats
- Slips on
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.