Per Aspera ad Astra set of five 18-karat gold, quartz and diamond rings
Foundrae's 'Per Aspera ad Astra' set of five rings celebrates the the "seven classic types of love", which include friendship, universal, romantic and self - we think the meaning behind it makes it such a special gift for a loved one or even yourself. They're all handmade from 18-karat gold and set with sleek baguette and round brilliant-cut diamonds, along with star-decorated faceted white quartz. Wear them stacked together or separate them across one hand.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- White quartz; baguette and round brilliant-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 1.08-carats
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.