+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat blackened white gold, opal and diamond necklace
Color: White gold
Boulder opals are one of the rarest and most valuable versions of the gem, which are just a few reasons why Kimberly McDonald loves to use them. This one-of-a-kind necklace is handmade from 18-karat blackened white gold and traced with two rows of brilliant-cut white and blackened diamonds that enhance the unique stone's natural beauty. Showcase yours with plunging necklines.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 21cm / 8.2in
- Pendant Length: 4cm / 1.6in
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 1in
- Boulder opal, total weight: 20.80-carats; blackened diamonds, total weight: 0.82-carats; round brilliant-cut G-H VS1-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.80-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- The black color of these diamonds is the result of an artificial treatment process
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.