Blast 18-karat black gold-washed diamond ring
- 54 (sold out)
Gaia Repossi draws inspiration from an African tradition of stacking gold bangles to inform her 'Blast' collection. This 18-karat black gold-washed ring has a winding band that's encrusted with glittering pavé diamonds and a larger, off-centre oval-cut one - the illusion of a floating stone is a signature design. If you love it, check out the rose gold version, too.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Oval and round-cut D-F VS+ diamonds, total weight: 1.86-carats
- The plating on Repossi jewelry is designed to fade with wear
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.