Serti Inversé 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Creative Director Gaia Repossi's love of modern sculpture and architecture inspires so many of her designs, including this ring from the 'Serti Inversé' collection. Crafted in Italy from 18-karat white gold, the band wraps around the finger with an interlocking loop and is tipped with a shimmering pear-cut diamond. The simultaneously timeless and contemporary feel makes it a unique choice for engagements.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Pear-cut F VS+ diamond, total weight: 0.40-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.