Serti Sur Vide 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
- 52 (sold out)
- 54 (sold out)
Creative Director Gaia Repossi sources inspiration from modern art and architecture and those influences really come through in the shape and overall design of her jewelry. This 'Serti Sur Vide' ring is cast from polished 18-karat white gold to look like two separate styles and decorated with shimmering pavé and pear-cut diamonds, totaling 0.85-carats. Wear yours with a neutral manicure.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Pavé and pear-cut D-F VS diamonds, total weight: 0.85-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.