Savannah Morrow The Label
+ NET SUSTAIN Calla printed silk-crepon bralette
- xx small (low stock)
- x small
- x large (sold out)
- xx large (sold out)
Savannah Morrow grew up near the coast in Australia, which influences her label's designs today - this 'Calla' silk-crepon bralette is perfect for the beach. It's been made in the LA studio by local artisans and printed with bohemian swirls that match the 'Iris' maxi skirt.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a close fit
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Cropped length
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Multicolored silk-crepon
- Ties at back
- 100% silk
- Designer color: Reeva
- Made in the USA
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.