+ NET SUSTAIN pleated printed cotton mini dress
Sindiso Khumalo describes this season's print as "super special" - the rising designer (and one of our Vanguard talents) commissioned her dear friend Alex Fox to draw a sketch of her on her wedding day, which they turned into a traditional toile in celebration of African rituals. Hand-woven from BCI cotton that's been produced in a way that considers the environment, this pleated mini dress has puffed sleeves and a pretty ruffled collar.
This product was created using Considered Materials and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Intended for a loose fit
- Slightly short in length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
- Pink and black BCI cotton
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% BCI cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.