SOPHIE BILLE BRAHE
Dauphin Taylor 18-karat gold diamond ring
Sophie Bille Brahe's 'Dauphin Taylor' ring is inspired by the dolphin frescos found in the Minoan Palace of Knossos in Crete, which she discovered on family vacations to the Greek island as a child. It's crafted from gleaming 18-karat gold and inlaid with 0.11-carats of shimmering pavé diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- F-G VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.11-carats
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.