+ NET SUSTAIN belted patchwork organic denim jacket
Color: Mid denim
- IT36 (low stock)
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (low stock)
- IT44 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
Stella McCartney's jacket has been made in Italy from patches of tonal-blue denim - each organic cotton-rich square is sourced from premium deadstock. Threaded with an adjustable waist belt, it's cut for a relaxed fit and has a camp collar and utilitarian flap pockets at the chest and hips.
This product was made using Considered Materials and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Tonal-blue organic denim
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 93% organic cotton, 5% polyester, 2% elastane; fabric2: 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane; lining: 55% polyester, 45% organic cotton
- Machine wash or green dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.