Vital Skin Foundation Stick - Atelier III, 9g
Westman Atelier's 'Vital' foundation stick is specifically designed to target redness and irritation for a more even skin tone. Lightweight and creamy, it's made with Vegetable-derived Squalane, Phytosphingosine and Berryflux Vita that create a hydrated, youthful complexion. The brand recommends using a lighter shade under the eyes for a wide-awake appearance.
- Suitable for medium warm skin with golden undertones
- Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, talc, phthalates and synthetic fragrances
- Camellia Seed Oil protects skin from environmental pollutants
- Coconut Oil rejuvenates dehydrated skin
This item’s measurements are:
- Length: 3cm / 1.2in
- Height: 10cm / 3.9in
- Width: 3cm / 1.2in
Instructions for use:
- Glide product over tops of cheeks, along the T-zone and on the cupid's bow
- Blend thoroughly with fingers or the brand's 'Foundation Brush'
- 9g/ 0.31oz.
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Isononyl isononanoate, Isodecyl neopentanoate, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), Squalane, Polyethylene, vp/hexadecene copolymer, Synthetic wax, Disteardimonium hectorite, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Silica, Nylon-12, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Phytosphingosine, Butyl stearate, Isostearyl alcohol, Alcohol, Water (aqua), Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, Ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, Mica, Dibutyl lauroyl glutamide, Rubus idaeus leaf cell culture, Tin oxide
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.