3.1 PHILLIP LIM
Asymmetric off-the-shoulder cotton-blend taffeta and satin top
Phillip Lim says he deliberately didn't give his Fall '19 show a theme - he simply wanted to create a reliable wardrobe for modern women. Worn on the Milan runway, this cotton-blend taffeta top is artfully scrunched and folded at the asymmetric, off-the-shoulder neckline, while the pleated waist creates a lovely silhouette. Let the satin hem rest over a pair of loose tailored pants, as seen at the show.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
- Black cotton-blend taffeta and satin
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- Fabric1: 56% cotton, 44% polyester; fabric2: 100% viscose; lining: 52% cotton, 48% cupro
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.