+ NET SUSTAIN The Linda belted herringbone wool-blend coat
- IT36 (low stock)
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (low stock)
Giuliva Heritage's 'The Linda' coat is a classic you'll be able to wear for years. Handmade in Italy following traditional Neapolitan tailoring methods, it’s cut from cozy wool-blend woven with a subtle herringbone pattern and has a waist-cinching belt. The relaxed shape makes it comfortable to layer, even over chunky sweaters.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- White wool-blend
- Ties at front
- 67% wool, 22% alpaca, 11% polyamide; lining: 100% cupro
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Snow White
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.