Dionysus small printed coated-canvas and suede shoulder bag
Gucci's Alessandro Michele is heavily inspired by ancient myths - the tiger head spur hardware on this shoulder bag is a reference to the Greek god Dionysus, after whom it's been named. This 'GG'-printed coated-canvas piece has suede panels and a sliding chain strap. It's finished with hand-painted edges and a slip pocket under the front flap for your cell phone.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Depth: 9cm / 3.5in
- Height: 16cm / 6.2in
- Max. Strap Length: 74cm / 28.9in
- Min. Strap Length: 52cm / 20.3in
- Width: 28cm / 10.9in
- Beige and dark-brown coated-canvas, taupe suede (Calf)
- Push clasp-fastening front flap
- Comes with dust bag
- Weighs approximately 3.3lbs/ 1.5kg
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.