+ NET SUSTAIN Larah silk-charmeuse mini dress
- x small - Sold out
- small - Sold out
- medium - Sold out
- large - Sold out
- x large - Sold out
Reformation's 'Larah' mini dress is modeled after '90s babydoll styles. Cut from fluid silk-charmeuse that's bluesign®-approved, it has a row of non-functioning covered buttons just below the square neckline and empire waist. Wear yours with a tonal cardigan and chunky loafers to really encapsulate the era.
This product was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Brown silk-charmeuse
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 100% silk
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Cafe
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.