+ NET SUSTAIN asymmetric embroidered cotton-jacquard midi dress
Rue Mariscal's clothing is crafted using centuries-old techniques that are passed down through generations: "We learn to embroider before we learn to write," says one of the brand's trusted artisans. This midi dress has been locally made in Paraguay from lightweight, breathable cotton-jacquard and has a frayed asymmetric hem. Wear yours with lace-up sandals and a woven bag.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- White cotton-jacquard
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% cotton
- Green dry clean
- Made in Paraguay
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.