+ NET SUSTAIN printed cotton-jersey T-shirt
- xx small
- x small
- large (sold out)
Acne Studios' T-shirt is printed with the Winter 1990 cover of Propaganda Magazine featuring gothic rock musician John Koviak. It's cut from soft cotton-jersey for a relaxed fit with dropped shoulders and turns to reveal another image from the issue. Wear it with leather pants and ankle boots.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size XSmall
- Multicolored cotton-jersey
- Slips on
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.