+ NET SUSTAIN '90s cropped organic high-rise straight-leg jeans
Color: Light denim
- 24 - Sold out
- 25 - One left
- 27 - Low stock
- 28 - Sold out
- 29 - Low stock
- 30 - Sold out
- 31 - Sold out
AGOLDE's '90s' jeans pay homage to the decade they're named after, with the traditional buttoned fly and straight-leg fit. Made from OEKO-TEX®-certified organic cotton denim, they're cut with a comfortable mid-rise and rinsed in the brand's 'Replica' wash that's whiskered across the lap for authenticity. The cropped cuffs will keep high-tops, ankle boots and retro slides in full view.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise, cut for a straight-leg fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 25”/ 64cm
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size 26
- Light-blue denim
- Partially concealed button fastenings along front
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer wash: Replica
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.